I’m looking to hire 1-2 experienced real estate writers.
You must be familiar with the real estate industry and be able to comment on and analyze data and trends in various markets.
I need well-researched, thoughtful, and sophisticated pieces on data analysis / trends / etc on large-scale apartment/coliving (100+ unit) investing.
The target audience is institutional / family office / pension / endowments real estate investors - NOT for the "Bigger Pockets" type crowd, real estate agents, or get rich quick RE investing etc.
Article topics will include things like:
- Creating case studies for large scale apartment investments the company has made (obviously we'll provide you with the details on each property)
- The rise in popularity of coliving spaces for young professionals
- Benefits of large scale apartment investing
- How to choose the right market for real estate investing
- Real estate trends in X city (the company is involved in most large cities across the US)
Here are a couple of examples of the level of depth and quality I am looking for:
You need to be a solid writer (no fluff) with amazing research skills capable of producing compelling, comprehensive pieces ranging from 1,000-5,000 words depending on the topic at hand.
We will perform interviews with the company leaders for industry insights and key takeaways to include in the content, and you will need to flesh out their ideas to integrate into your work.
All articles will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism, proper grammar & spelling as well as fact-checked for all claims made and referenced.
You must be willing to receive constructive feedback to continually produce better content that follows our standards. Our editors will work closely with you to ensure you follow our instructions 100% so please read everything closely to minimize revisions ;)
Please apply below via Problogger, sending me relevant samples and also your price per word (in USD).