- living or have previously lived in Portland, Oregon?
- comfortable writing 1000-1500 word article about real-estate content?
I’m looking for a real-estate content writer to develop evergreen blog articles for a new real-estate analytics website designed specifically for Portland, Oregon. The goal of the app is to help residents and homebuyers/renters better understand PDX real-estate market and crime statistics in a more visual way.
Possible topics (non-exhaustive)
- Steps to buy a home in Portland
- Renting with pets
- Neighborhood highlights
- Best Restaurants/food carts outside of popular close-in neighborhoods
- Need to know the city well enough
- Prior experiene with real-estate related content
- Can produce at least 2 articles per month
- Organized and responsive
- Write in a friendly and engaging tone
- Native English speaker
Please include the following when applying
- Samples of your published work and link to your blog (if you have one)
- Expected payment for 1,600 word article
I’m hoping to build a long term working relationship and keep the blog fresh on the on-going basis. Let's start with 2 article trial.
Contact: [email protected]
please put "cacao" somewhere in the subject line