The Quickbooks Enterprise Resource Center serves as practical guidance for business operators, accountants, and controllers at these companies. As the team creating the resource center, our job to support companies as they move along, sustaining or growing their businesses the ways they want to.
We aren’t doing content marketing or writing blog posts, we are building a media company on behalf of Quickbooks. To quote the quarry worker’s creed, “We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.”
We are looking for regular freelance contributors to help us build a publication of stories, insightful guides, and actionable advice. Interested in joining us?
- Able to write 2-4 articles per month
- Willing to take constructive feedback from editors and hungry to grow as a writer
- Resourceful in solving problems (e.g., asking questions through cold e-mails for research, or picking up the phone to interview people, etc.)
- As interested in finding readers as you are in writing articles
- Excited to be part of a team of freelancers
- Supporting small businesses in sustaining themselves or growing to the next level
- Invested in supporting you to become a better writer and marketer
- Keen to learn from your skills and experience
- Eager to build a team that meets regularly and supports one another
- Happy to compensate you well for great work
- Send an email to herbert_lui[at]intuit.com with the subject line, “Quickbooks Enterprise Freelance Writer application"
- Please include 2-3 writing samples (links are best) along with a sentence about the strategy behind each article
- Tell us about 3 blogs that you read regularly and why you enjoy them
- Take a look at https://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/ and suggest one thing—anything—that you think needs improvement
- Let us know who you are and where you are. We want to get to know you