We’re AXEL, a tech startup looking to change the way the world thinks about data privacy through decentralized technology.
We need amazing content.
The kind of content that inspires people, gets them excited, or pisses them off. The kind that educates while entertaining. The kind that makes people WANT to think, share, and engage.
Quality writing makes an impact.
Here are three reasons you might want to work with us:
- Are you tired of hearing crickets after writing a great article? We WILL put your article in front of a lot of eyeballs. We’ll propagate it through our social media channels with hundreds of thousands of followers. We’ll actively share it on relevant sites like Reddit and Quora. We’ll even utilize paid advertising to ensure it has its chance to shine.
- If you have personality and can put it in your writing, this is your chance to show it off. We’re not looking for standard SEO-riddled article #23. If you’re funny, clever, persuasive, emotional, whatever lets you stick out - we want it in your writing and will do as little to “sanitize” your stuff as possible (within reason). What really matters is you hit our objectives.
- We’re not paying pennies. This is not a $10 for 3,000 words “opportunity.” We want quality content and know great writers need (and should get) fair compensation for their work. We’ll work with your rates - but we have high standards.
Think you fit the bill? Let’s talk.
- Write in a casual, conversational tone
- Produce well-researched, interesting, and informative content
- Come up with powerful titles that get people curious and excited
- Think up your own unique take on topics
- Be able to inject personality into your writing
Example topics you might end up writing…
- Here’s why photographers can barely make a living online.
- Is convenience really worth handing these guys all your data?
- Facebook is the symptom – not the problem.
We’re always open to new ideas for topics!
Length-wise, we’re looking for posts ranging from 500 – 1,500 words.
Please send at least two articles you feel represents your level of skill. Ideally, they’ll have some similarity to the topics you might end up writing about. Including your rates would also help.
We look forward to hearing from you!