What this project is about
I'm working on a new brand/site called Night Nod which is a sleeping brand. The site will have helpful guides for people who want to get a better nights sleep and to resolve any sleeping issues they may have.
The goal is to become an authority in my market and cover one specific topic at a time in great depth.
Why I need writers
I've already written two articles that are 5-8k in length and quickly realized that my speed is not quick enough to get the amount of content I want and need up on the site.
As a result, I'm looking for reliable freelance writers who can provide very high-quality articles on a regular basis that I will publish myself according to my content schedule.
What I will give you
I will send you the article structure/outline, keywords to use and then you will do additional research and write the article, sending it back to me for proofreading.
Examples of my writing, tone, structure and word count will be sent to before each project.
I'll also keep track of each project in Trello or Google sheets as well as talk to you on Skype or Slack.
What I expect with each article
- Written in US English
- Very in-depth and easy to understand
- Linking out to reputable sites, fact-based sites and studies. Examples would be Wikipedia, Pubmed, gov or edu sites.
- Related keywords sprinkled throughout
- 100% unique and checked with Copyscape
- Checked with Grammarly
What I need from you
- Samples of your writing (either a word doc or links to articles/posts).
- One paragraph of why I should choose you for this project.
- Re-writes. You need to be willing to re-write some parts of the article if it doesn't make sense.
- How much you charge per article or word.
I'll pay you per article with PayPal.