Seeking: Publish-Ready Writers (Americans Only) to Join a Dynamic, Growing Team
Rate: $30 - $45
- Articles in the health, finance, and technology niche ($30 - $45 per 1,000 words depending on ability)
- Surfer SEO (all terms must be hit and Content Quality Score must be a minimum of 65)
- You are a native English speaker from the United States. You do not necessarily have to be living there, but we do require that you provide proof of citizenship.
- You have an exceptional mastery of the English language. You are comfortable writing engaging, SEO-friendly content, and performing intensive research to create the best article out there without having your hand held.
- You can follow detailed guidelines and adapt to them quickly.
- You are familiar with and actively use tools such as Surfer SEO, Grammarly, Word Hippo, and Hemingway.
- You submit publish-ready, plagiarism-free first drafts that require minimal editing in order to go live.
- You do well adhering to deadlines and you are communicative and prompt to respond.
- You can take on a workload of at least 5,000 words (two articles) per week after the onboarding period.
Does this sound like you? Complete our form here and, if we think you’d be a good fit, we will get in touch with you within 3 to 20 business days. If you don’t hear back from us, that means you weren’t selected.
Although we try to be as accommodating as possible with new staff to show them the ropes, we are not looking for writers who consistently submit content that requires heavy editing. If these are issues you’re still struggling with, we won’t be a good fit:
- Repetition (e.g., starting two paragraphs with the same word, using the same word multiple times within a paragraph when a synonym exists, etc.)
- Misusing words or phrases to the point that the content reads as being written by a non-native English speaker
- Ignoring or missing guideline requirements
- Poor flow (e.g., breaking up different themes and topics rather than keeping them together)
- Plagiarism in any form
We look forward to hearing from you!