If you’re a good writer with a bit of experience with SEO copy, glad to e-meet you:)
Here’s the thing, we need someone like you to create health-related articles (with lots of PubMed citations) for a number of growing sites.
If you’re still interested even after the PubMed requirement, now I am REALLY glad to e-meet you:)
I’ll try to keep this very brief:
To get it out of the way, we don’t care where you’re from… but we do care that you are able to pass for a native writer. As long as you give us excellent content, we couldn’t care less about anything else.
Here’s what we have to offer
- Consistent workload and timely pay.
- Our articles rank high (you’ve most likely read our articles, just didn’t know it). So why does that matter? Well, should you be accepted into the team, we give bylines:
- We expect to only hire the very best, so we pay $30 per 1K for the test article (and maybe a week or two of training). After the first two weeks, you will be working for $40/$50 per 1K words.
- On #3, we WANT all our writers earning $50 per 1K, and we work very hard to get you earning $50 per 1K… most writers get to the rate within the first month. A good number joins at the $50 rate. In all cases, rest assured we don’t keep anyone at $30 per 1K for more than 2 weeks.
- A team of experienced writers and editors that will have you improving on the daily.
What we expect
- We expect very little, we just need you communicating.
- We need you available.
- We need you to write interesting copy and cite peer-reviewed journals and papers (especially those indexed in PubMed).
- We need you to have a good work ethic.
- You’ll also need to sign and adhere to the terms of our NDA…
Please answer ALL questions in this form to help us get to know you better. Please be informed that we will be using the form to hire, especially the 100-word test.
Follow the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxRy6P6vBnlLpDk7Oj9C_eWDlipfB1y4yJERVVbesYF34AzA/viewform?usp=pp_url
We’re waiting on the other side.
Successful applicants will be notified in a fortnight or so.