- Successfully write pitches used to hook journalists and regularly secure press coverage for our clients and their businesses.
- Write ghost written content of behalf of clients to get published on third party publications.
- Able to confidently relay information both verbally and written, explaining why a new opportunity or publication would be a good fit for the client.
- Proactively suggest new angles/hooks for our client based on what is going on in their business and the current newsycle.
- Research journalists and crypto journalists and influencers and build a relationship using social media/email/phone communication.
- A passion for blockchain/cryptocurrency and a good understanding of the industry is required.
-To stay on top of trends and proactively offer your support
-Previous writing/editing experience at major business/tech/blockchain related publications.
- Previous success in gaining international press coverage in particular in the business/finance publications like Forbes, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Inc Magazine, Financial Times etc.
- Previous experience working within a B2B environment and client facing experience.
- Existing relationships with journalists at major publications and industry-specific publications like CoinDesk/Cointelegraph.
- A degree related to the field of Public Relations (Preferred but not essential)
- A track record of working with clients as individuals and gaining press coverage to boost their personal brand.
- A strong understanding of leading podcasts and blockchain/crypto events providing speaking opportunities for clients.
When applying please provide samples of your writing (ideally blockchain/crypto) related and provide a pitch as to how your experience as a writer would allow your skills to be transferable into a public relations role.