We are seeking a Proposal Manager who can support our growth by crafting and delivering professional proposals for EXOS services that convincingly and clearly convey the value proposition of what EXOS can deliver to our existing and potential clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Proposal Manager are:
- Lead the creation of proposals for EXOS services from start to finish. These proposals will vary from simple to very complex in nature as various services are proposed.
- Read and analyze requests for proposals (RFPs) and construct a proposal accurately responding to all RFP requirements and questions by stated deadlines.
- Take information from client owners, internal subject matter experts, and others within the proposal team and create compelling proposal content based on this input.
- Identify team and subject matter experts required to successfully communicate the value proposition of services being proposed and gather their input while crafting content.
- Review, organize, and edit written documents to improve clarity and communication of our proposed solution.
- Support and enhance proposal management infrastructure by creating new content or keeping existing content current.
- Investigate or research new service offerings from EXOS in order to create new content for proposals.
- Manage projects within proposal project software, communicating to editors for reviewing throughout project.
- Manage multiple projects while ensuring final proposal hits deadline.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 2+ years of professional proposal writing experience within a fast-paced environment
- College degree or equivalent experience
- APMP and/or PMP certification preferred
- Intermediate skill using MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Adobe, and GSuite
- Previous experience in RFPIO or comparable proposal software
- Prior experience creating content specific to individual requests for proposals especially valued
- A background in corporate wellness, fitness, or health services preferred
- Curiosity to learn in order to convey effective value proposition in proposal language
- Ability to identify business needs and propose solutions to achieve outcomes with minimal oversight
- Ease of communication with all stakeholders within an organization
- Excellent organization and time management skills, prioritizing based on business needs
- Passion for process compliance and improvement
- Ability to collaborate across multiple team members and subject matter experts and bring a project to conclusion with those inputs
- Skilled at noticing discrepancies and inconsistencies in information
- Maintains stable, quality performance under pressure or stress
- Able to work efficiently, independently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Prior marketing or sales support experience
- Passion for helping people get healthier, perform at their best, and achieve more in life
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at:
Attention: People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here: