Who We Are:
The Media Property Collective is company which runs websites in multiple industries publishing thousands of words of content each and everyday. We drive millions of visitors to our content and are always pushing the boundaries with the industries we enter. We build exciting communities who learn from our content and expertise.
Who We're Looking For:
We're currently looking for writers in the following 3 industries to help us write content for some new websites that are being launched:
- Home Decor
We may also ask you if you're interested in writing for some of our existing websites too if we think you're a good fit.
- You will receive all the headlines to write on in advance from one of our editors
- You will be told the length the article needs to be (Generally 2,000 - 3,000 words)
- You'll be expected to write a minimum of 4 articles per week
- You'll only be required to do the research & writing (no sourcing of images, linking etc.)
- You'll be added to the team's project management and communication tools, and join a weekly meeting with our other writers to bounce around ideas.
What You Need To Have To Be Considered:
- Extremely strong English reading and writing ability
- Great research ability to write on topics that might need some background information and citing of 3rd party sources
- A basic understanding of SEO and how to include keywords in your writing
- Great communication skills and paying attention to deadlines that are set for your work
Payment & What You Get:
- Paid every 2 weeks on all articles completed (via PayPal) and always paid on time
- Payment is based on an amount per article basis
- You'll be able to work remotely and submit the articles to our editors so they can go into the next stages of the publishing process
- You get to join a great fast paced team that works remotely which is shaking up the industry
- Join a team with a long term goal and reliable work ongoing
How To Apply:
- Send an email [email protected]
- Your Skype ID (Where an interview will be held if you're shortlisted)
- Minimum of 3 examples of past work you've completed in the last 6 months
- Publications or other websites you've written/currently write for
- What's the turn around time on a 2,000 word article? (Answer)
- What's your rate per 2,000 word article? (Answer)
- Cover Letter/Resume (Optional)
- Notes (Anything else you'd like us to know)
- Questions (Anything you'd like to ask us if you're considered)
We'll be considering all applicants and replying to EVERYONE whether you're awarded a position or not so you know what the outcome is (we hate leaving people hanging!).
Happy applying and we look forward to receiving your application!