Leading niche software company hiring top-notch contractors to write SEO-friendly blogs (roughly 1500 words each) for the new Learning Center on our website. At least two positions are currently available. This is not just a “gig”-- we’re looking for contractors willing to stick around and get invested in topics related to the home inspection industry. We’ll pay you well above the going rate and keep you busy with steady work! Experience with SEO-friendly web content writing in real estate, entrepreneurship, or related fields a plus, but not required, and research may be necessary. We’ll supply you with briefs to help structure your writing and keyword use and may (at first) provide example articles to give you an idea of what we’re looking for. We want the best of the best, and we’re willing to pay for it!
- A portfolio you can share with us
- A good attitude. We’ll be working together even though you won’t be in the office, and we want this to be fun, productive, and profitable for everyone involved!
- Reliability is a must; enthusiasm is definitely appreciated!
- Superb written communication skills necessary. It’s also helpful if you can take constructive criticism well. We serve a niche industry, so it may take some time to become familiar with the lingo and style. We get that. That’s why we’ll be here to help with whatever you need -- especially during your first few jobs.
- Must be available to correspond by phone and email M-F 9-5 Eastern
- Demonstrated ability to create original written content
- Ability to include recommended keywords, as well as to find and include relevant internal and external links in your blog posts
- A place where you can write that has a reliable internet connection
- Ability to complete content writing and to make requested changes by agreed-upon deadlines
- We will own the exclusive rights to the content; it must not be used, shared, or published in any other way
- No agency applications
If you’d like to join our team of awesome Blogging Contractors, please respond to [email protected] with a cover letter, resume, and 3 samples of your writing (at least 500 words each). Content written for the web is preferred.