We are looking for a great writer to write content for our website which is outlining details about our product and how it works. One of the first tasks would be to explain how our product Time Doctor integrates with Zapier.
We may start with a pay-per-page arrangement. The number of words may not be that great so it might not make sense to do it on a per-word basis. Here are two examples of a page that you would write and project manage: https://www.timedoctor.com/basecamp.html and https://www.timedoctor.com/chrome-extension
Later on, your role may turn into a full time position if that works for you or it could stay as a part time and project based position.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- writing for the content of the page.
- project management to get the page up and running. This involves discussing with the Design and Web Development Teams and ensure that the article is published on the website.
TO BE A BEST MATCH FOR THIS JOB YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- a deep knowledge of Time Doctor
- a knowledge of some our integrations such as Zapier, JIRA and various web-based productivity tools.
- a strong sense of timing and broad experience collaborating with Designers and Web Development team.
- writing skills which are engaging, accessible, surprising and fresh.
Essentially this job is a "Product Marketing" position. So an alternative title for the job would "Product Marketing" or something like that. If you have experience in product marketing that is awesome and if you would like to have a career in product marketing, this job is perfect for you.