Main skills required
- Strong blogging experience - portfolio required as proof
- Google Sheets/MS Excel ninja skills and knowledge
Article Writing Requirements
Looking for a long term and very strong writer with ninja level Google or MS spreadsheet knowledge and skills.
You will be writing in-depth tutorials on spreadsheets.
Topics such as:
- How e-commerce sellers should use INDEX MATCH formulas
- How to create a sales tracker spreadsheet in Google Sheets
- How to design an inventory template in Google Spreadsheet
Examples of our existing tutorials:
We publish very long and detailed articles with lots of screenshots, images.
The type of person we are looking for
- We are looking for somebody who can be part of our team.
- We have worked with our best freelancers for more than 6 years.
- We pay on time. We pay for quality. We provide very clear briefs and requirements.
This is what we hope the end goal to be like:
- We provide a topic about the article.
- We will give instructions of what we are looking for.
E.g. "10 ways to use vlookup for ecommerce sellers"
It is then up to you to:
- create outline and discuss. Ask questions about any directions if unclear.
- do keyword research and get confirmation of direction first
- write the article by including screenshots, short videos, graphics
- write conversationally with personality. Not an essay or academic paper.
The type of person who thrives in our team is somebody who can do things on their own.
We are a very high performing small team.
If you enjoy quality work and want to work with like minded people, who won't get in the way of your creativeness and expertise, apply right now.
How to apply
As an easy check to see how detailed you are, answer this question in your application.
In your opinion, what is an underrated spreadsheet function and why?