Are you passionate about podcasts, especially ones that improve people’s lives?
How would you like to help bring those shows to life?
Digital Freedom Productions is the premier podcast production company for life coaches, business coaches, mindset coaches, weight loss coaches, and all other types of coaches.
Our remote team works together from around the world to support the amazing impact our clients make every day. We set our own hours and work remotely. And we’re looking for other passionate people to join us!
Click this link to learn about our company values: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l3BFQ0U7aiLG5q-TmzkOkWWeJtIGlIFRIH6_SCVC8x4/edit?usp=sharing
Our writers are responsible for creating amazing show notes that convince listeners to tune in. Show notes should capture the essence of what an episode is teaching without giving all the biggest gems away.
Our show notes are written with a bit of flair and match the host’s voice and style. They also give a quick snapshot into the episode’s highlights. And they provide links to all the major people, books, websites, and other resources that are mentioned in the episode, so listeners can carry on learning if they really love what they’ve heard.
Above all, show notes should be one thing: enticing! And of course, free of any big grammatical or spelling mistakes.
This role starts with a couple assigned shows per week. Episodes are between 15 minutes and 1 hour in length. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with us and take on more.
If this role sounds like it interests you, check out our other requirements:
- Stellar written communication skills – you have a great grasp of grammar, sentence structure, and can write engaging copy that makes people excited to learn more.
- Attention to detail – you can confidently edit your own work, and you pay close attention while listening to pick up on any links, people, and resources our clients may mention.
- Communicative – you reply to emails and Slack messages within 24 hours.
- Team player – you are willing to help out teammates, open to constructive criticism in order to improve.
- Excellent time management skills – you meet all deadlines (and work ahead, when possible).
- Tech Savvy – you are familiar with WordPress, Squarespace, Google Suite, Dropbox, and Slack (ClickUp is a bonus but we can train you on it).
- Basic SEO knowledge (choosing keywords and placing in copy).
- MUST HAVE: Consistent, reliable access to the internet to download and upload files.
How to Apply
Record a 1-3 minute video of yourself and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit to join the Digital Freedom Productions team and share your previous writing experience.
Once you’re done, upload the video to the web (YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox — anywhere we can easily access it), and fill out this form: https://forms.gle/CR6DB1MP6GwpXERSA and we will be in touch shortly to let you know if we’d like to get to know you better!