Are you passionate about podcasts, especially ones that improve people’s lives?
How would you like to help bring those shows to life?
Digital Freedom Productions is the premier podcast production company for coaches/entrepreneurs (self-help niche). We believe wholeheartedly in the work our clients do and the guidance they offer. We help our clients make their mark on the world by offering top-notch editing, standout show notes, and a podcast launch program that can’t be beat.
At Digital Freedom Productions, you will be part of a skilled group of audio editors, writers, transcriptionists, and launch specialists who collaborate on behalf of our awesome clients.
Our small, remote team works together from around the world to support the amazing impact our clients make every day. And we’re looking for other passionate people to join us!
Members of our team have customizable hours - so if you want to take on a few more projects one month and scale back the next, we can help make that happen.
Best of all, you can do this work wherever you are in the world. The only things you’ll need: a good WiFi connection, a laptop, and a great work ethic.
By the way, we’re proud to be an inclusive, diverse, and open-minded employer. All who believe they can do a great job are encouraged to apply.
We are currently looking for talented freelance writers to join our team.
Our writers are responsible for creating amazing show notes that convince listeners to tune in. Show notes should capture the essence of what an episode is teaching without giving all the biggest gems away.
Our show notes are written with a bit of flair and match the host’s voice and style. They also give a quick snapshot into the episode’s highlights. And they provide links to all the major people, books, websites, and other resources that are mentioned in the episode, so listeners can carry on learning if they really love what they’ve heard.
Above all, show notes should be one thing: enticing!
And of course, free of any big grammatical or spelling mistakes. :-)
If you’re a copywriter who is passionate about helping entrepreneurs share their message with the world, and you’re eager to take on a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
If this role interests you, check out our other requirements:
- Stellar written communication skills - you have a great grasp of English grammar, sentence structure, and can write engaging copy that makes people excited to learn more.
- Impeccable attention to detail - you can confidently edit your own work, and you pay close attention while listening to pick up on any links, people, and resources our clients may mention, and you can closely follow instructions laid out in SOPS (Standard operating procedures).
- Communicative - you reply to emails and Slack messages in a timely and consistent manner.
- Hardworking - you possess a great work ethic and are willing to help out teammates if needed.
- Open to feedback - you are open to constructive criticism in order to improve.
- Excellent time management skills - ability to meet all deadlines (and work ahead, when possible).
- Experience with the backend of WordPress and/or Squarespace, Google Docs or Microsoft Word.
- MUST have consistent, reliable access to the internet and be able to download/upload files.
Ready to apply?
Record a 60 - 90 second video of yourself and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit to join the Digital Freedom Productions Team. We’d love to hear about your writing experience, your favorite podcast (and why), and what you love about audio storytelling.
Once you’re done, upload the video to the web (YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox -- anywhere we can easily access it), fill out this form: https://forms.gle/CR6DB1MP6GwpXERSA and we will be in touch shortly to let you know if we’d like to get to know you better!