One of the world’s largest photography blogs www.Digital-Photography-School.com (dPS) is seeking photographers to join our remote writing team! You need to be able to submit two articles per month or more about helpful photography tips and techniques. Your articles need to be of a high quality, demonstrate a deep knowledge of digital photography and include your own original images.
dPS aims to help beginner to intermediate photographers to improve their photography through well written, informative content including topics such as:
- Camera settings and techniques
- How to use gear
- Photo tutorials about various topics including: weddings, portraiture, sports, landscapes, street photography, wildlife, events, flash photography, etc.
Our articles need to focus on: how to, photography tips, or tutorial content. The more practical the better as they will be more useful to new photographers. If you have a high quality image library of your own pictures to use as examples in articles and have a very strong grasp of the English language this will be especially advantageous.
So if you can
- provide a link to your high quality professional photography portfolio
- show photography writing and/or teaching experience (do you lead photography workshops, write tutorials, write a photography blog? etc.)
- write at least two quality articles per month
- teach others about photography in a friendly, technical but easy-to-understand style
Please make this submission by midnight (EST NYC time) December 12th, 2016.
Note that last time this was advertised we had a large number of applicants and it took some time to process. Once the cut off date arrives we will collate the responses and shortlist the most appropriate applicants.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a trial post to be used on dPS (you will be remunerated for this) to see how it is received by readers and to let you see if it is a fit for you too.
After all shortlisted candidates trial posts are published you will be notified as to whether your application has been successful or not. Please note: this process can take several weeks.
This is a paid position (per post) as part of a friendly and dynamic writing team of photographers based all around the world. You will also receive additional promotion of your own photographic projects in your bylines on our popular site which reaches millions of readers around the world each month.