Are you a pet lover or expert? Do you have experience caring for your pet?
Can you write high-quality, helpful articles?
No matter what kind of pet you have, we’d love to hear from you!
We run a network of pet blogs and have 3 open positions for writers.
Our articles cover many kinds of animals:
If you have experience caring for any of them, we need your help.
We have a long pipeline of articles so if you write well you can count on long-term work/income from us.
There are no hard deadlines and you can pace yourself - the sooner you complete an article, the sooner we can review / pay and assign you the next article.
However, we expect you to commit to a minimum of 3 - 4 articles per month (1 article per week or per 10 days).
We are open to accepting both ghostwritten work or publishing under your own name (if you have relevant authority and experience to add to a credible author bio).
- Have personal experience as a pet owner
- Native English speakers with good writing skills
- Interested in potential longer-term writing assignments about pet-related topics
- Attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile to create better content than what’s already out there
- Ability to follow writer's guidelines & creative briefs
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 3 - 4 articles per month
You’ll be helping us with creating valuable but easy-to-read articles around pet care topics.
We cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Care sheets & facts
- Stocking ideas
- Nutrition, diet, and food-related questions
- Health problems
- Product reviews & recommendations
- Common FAQs, pet care tips & advice
- & much more!
BENEFITS OF WRITING FOR US
- Easy communication & collaboration
- Good pay for good writing
- Steady, unending flow of work. Most of our writers have been with us for years.
- Quick & easy payment
- Flexible. We respect your schedule and your work capacity.
- We provide training & feedback to make you a better writer.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the link below and complete our application.