Are you passionate about dogs and great at writing? Are you a Veterinarian with writing experience?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Our site (remains confidential for this job posting) educates our audience of dog owners about dog training, nutrition and more.
We need EXPERIENCED dog trainers and veterinarian writers to help us produce quality content on a regular basis.
We are looking for writers that can write the following:
- "Best of" guides that compare dog products (including food)
- Informational "how to" dog training guides
- Breed overviews and Breed Comparisons
You must have the following:
- Dog trainer or Vet experience is highly preferred
- Organized and timely to respond
- Can format and upload to WordPress with proper headings (H1/H2/H3/H4)
Our average article length is 2,000 words, and we are looking for a few writers that will be able to contribute at least two articles per week of 2,000 plus words. Some of our bigger content pieces will be 4,000 to 6,000 words.
When writing for our site, you'll get your own author bio with picture, and link to your own social sites or website as part of writing for us.
Please complete the entire Google Form Application to be considered for the role.
At this time we are only accepting applications from native English speakers. If English is not your second language, please do not apply. Please ensure you submit a copy of your published work to be considered.