Are you passionate about dogs and great at writing? Are you a Veterinarian with writing experience? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Our site (remains confidential for this job posting) educates our audience of dog owners about dog training, nutrition and more.
We need EXPERIENCED dog trainers and veterinarian writers to help us produce quality content on a regular basis.
We are looking for writers that can write the following:
- "Best of" guides that compare dog products
- Informational "how to" dog training guides
- Breed overviews and Breed Comparisons
You must have the following:
- Dog trainer or Vet experience is highly preferred
- Organized and timely to respond
- Ability to use Slack for Communication
- Can format and upload to Google Docs with proper headings (H1/H2/H3/H4), bold and italic content emphasized for importance.
Our average article length is 2,000 words. Some of our bigger content pieces will be 4,000 to 6,000 words. When writing for our site, you'll get your own author bio with picture, and link to your own social sites or website as part of writing for us.
At this time we are only accepting applications from native English speakers. If English is not your native language, please do not apply. Please ensure you submit a copy of your published work to be considered.
We will start with a trial of 3 articles, and we are looking for two ongoing writers that will produce anywhere from 3,000 to 15,000 words of content per week.
Please complete the entire Google Form Application to be considered for the role.