Our company manages a number of high-quality niche websites on a range of topics. We love online publishing and giving consumers unique and engaging content.
About the Role
We’re looking for a writer who loves to write and has experience writing about Personal Finance, Money Management, Budgeting / Saving tips, Frugal living, Loans, Credit cards, Buy now pay later scheme, etc, and has writing experience.
About the Content
The articles will be a minimum of 1800 words and will range to 3k+ words.
All content is to be well researched and include relevant contextual outbound links when it makes sense to do so.
The topics for the content we want to target should be low competition, underserved topics.
Articles are to be written in a professional tone with no fluff, and no keyword stuffing.
The types of content you may be asked to write include:
- What happens if you get a credit card in someone else's name?
- How to save money on groceries without coupons
- How to organize & declutter your home to save money
- Can I put my electric bill in someone else's name?
- 10 second chance credit cards with no security deposit
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is a native English speaker
- Can be flexible and does not miss deadlines
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly
- Is tech-savvy (understands MS Word, Google Drive, can take screenshots if necessary, etc.)
- Has a PayPal account (to get paid)
Pay will be $0.03 per word. You’ll be paid via PayPal.
How to Apply
Please submit your application within the following Google form:
If we decide to move forward, we’ll be in touch via email and you’ll be asked to complete an unpaid trial assignment (typically 500 words).
Once the trial assignment is completed, we’ll make a decision quickly. If we decide to work together, the articles will start flowing immediately.
Even if we don’t decide to bring you onboard at this time, we’ll keep your application in our database for contact in the future.
Thank you for reading. Hope to be working with you soon!