Are you a writer with experience in personal finance?
We're looking for content writers with experience in personal finance topics to write new articles for Millennial Money. Additionally, we are looking to improve existing content, making posts more engaging, long-form, and optimized for both the reader and search.
Ideally, you'll have experience in U.S. personal finance, including credit cards, banks, tax, affiliate programs, side hustles.
Writers should also be comfortable using WordPress with Yoast SEO. They should also have ample experience with SEO and competition research.
- Targeting about 1,000 - 2,000 words per post
- Write in a conversational tone, actionable information, no fluff.
- Short paragraphs, around 5 or 6 lines max. Shorter is better.
- Use sub-headings that help readers that are skimming
- Wrap up each post with a conclusion.
- Include relevant links in the article. At least 3 internal links per 1,000 words.
- Include outbound links to any mentioned company, article, or survey.
We'll be hiring 2-3 writers, first come first served. This will be an on-going contract position. 8-10 posts per month. We will assign the topic, keyword, and example content.
For existing content, tasks will include adding content to increase word count and topic depth, targeting a keyword and related keywords as well as including links to internal and external sources. New headlines, title tags, and descriptions may be needed as well.
Writers that perform well will be asked to expand their role on upcoming content projects.
This is an exciting time to be apart of the Millennial Money content community, especially with the upcoming launch of the book, Financial Freedom.