We're looking for independent freelance writers with an expert knowledge in one or more of the following topics:
- Body language
- People & Social Skills
- Leadership & Business
Can you research a range of topics and craft thoughtful and fluff-free articles?
You might be the writer we're looking for!
At Science of People, we specialize in blog posts that are chock-full of actionable advice for readers to use. Our main goal is to give our readers golden nuggets of wisdom they can implement now (or in the near future) and facilitate behavior change.
And, there's always something new coming down the project pipeline.
Freelancers who work with us long-term:
- Are great at researching with experience writing for the web
- Know how to read academic studies and summarize them into simple language
- Enjoy learning about different topics as they research and write
- Have a working knowledge of American pop culture, movies, and events
- Can contribute interesting long-form articles on a regular basis (no academic jargon, please! Articles must be engaging)
- Have knowledge of basic SEO is a plus
Here are our requirements:
- Writers with fluent US English writing abilities
- Freelancers who are professional, prompt, and dependable
- Writers who can illustrate their abilities with 3 samples (link us to Gdocs, your website/blog posts, or bylined pieces on the web!)
Our rates vary, and we will typically pay $200 per article (not cents/word) depending on experience level.
Ready to see if we're the right fit? Fill out the Google Form below today and we'll get in touch!