We are looking for professional webpage copywriters to write valuable content for our customers. We need you to know our software knowledge (it is very simple to use), do audience research, competitor website analytics, and create cutting-edge website content.
Who are We
Notta is an online audio recording and transcribing app for web and mobile that converts video/ audio to text with high accuracy. In the past 2 years, Widely used for online meetings, web conferences, interviews, sales calls, and business talks, Notta won 1,000,000+ highly productive teams and users all over the world, who are interviewers, customer success managers, SMB employees, marketing agencies, teachers, product managers, etc. Notta’s super-powered AI can recognize 104 languages, including English, Russian, Dutch, German, and so on. If you would like to translate the transcript, Notta supports 53 languages to translate.
- Create high-converting website content based on main keywords.
- Put emphasis on our audience. Provide value content and solution for our viewers.
- Follow our outlines to submit articles on time.
- Go beyond considerable research to develop fresh and innovative content—-most important.
- Write 2 webpages of copywriting per week.
Experience & Capabilities
- Native English speakers only.
- Skilled to use SaaS products and tech information for Chrome, web, macOS, and Windows.
- At least 3 years of writing or SaaS industry working experience.
- Both freelance and full-time workers are ok.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Competitive rates ($50- $70 per web page copywriting, less than 900 words per page.)
- Notta license
- Long-term cooperation
- Flexible work schedule
Our Recruitment Process
- You submit an application: https://forms.gle/4G5fSDtcWB3EGWLS7
- We will invite qualified candidates to do paid article test (1 webpage copywriting, about 900 words, $50 per webpage).
- You submit the test articles on time (Up to two revisions).
- We will invite the candidates who passed the test articles to have a short video interview.
- We will build a long-term partnership with those who pass the interview.