Content Conquered is seeking a talented marketing project management assistant to work remotely or in our Saline, MI office.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Helping manage our clients’ content marketing campaigns by coordinating the completion of written and designed content among our team of freelancers
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Editing and proofreading written content
- Facilitating project completion and on-time delivery of custom content
You may also be asked to write content, do research for content marketing campaigns or carry out internal content marketing activities, depending on your experience.
Who You Are
We’re looking for a capable marketing project assistants assistant who’s confident working independently on multiple projects with many moving pieces. You need to be organized and highly detail-oriented, but also creative when identifying innovative ways to serve our customers. You must also be able to work fast in order to meet both internal and external deadlines, without compromising the quality of your work.
- High school diploma/GED
- 1-5 years related work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail
- Uncompromising ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with Google Docs (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with or knowledge of digital marketing best practices (specifically, content marketing)
- Past professional writing experience, with a portfolio to represent your work
- Past experience with WordPress or other blogging CMS
- Being located near Saline, MI is a plus, but is not required
Rate: $18-$22 per hour; commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your resume and any relevant portfolio pieces to [email protected] Please use the subject line "Your Next Project Management Assistant."