Who We Are
At Content Conquered, we provide clients with the custom written content they need to build their personal brands and drive business results online. We offer world class writing, ghostwriting and editorial services to help clients go above and beyond in their industries. Our team is made up of smart go-getters who believe in working hard, playing hard, and doing what it takes to create content that works for our clients’ businesses.
Where You Fit In
Content Conquered is seeking a talented content markteing and administrative assistant to work remotely for 5-10 hours per week.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Helping manage our clients’ external branding and guest publishing campaigns by communicating with publishers
- Coordinating deliverables among internal team members
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Editing and proofreading written content
- Facilitating project completion and on-time delivery of custom content.
You may also be asked to write content, do research for content marketing campaigns or carry out internal content marketing activities, depending on your experience.
Who You Are
We’re looking for a capable content marketing & administrative assistant who’s confident working independently on multiple projects with many moving pieces. You need to be organized and highly detail-oriented, but also creative when identifying innovative ways to serve our customers. You must also be able to work fast in order to meet both internal and external deadlines, without compromising the quality of your work.
- High school diploma/GED
- 1-5 years related work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail
- Uncompromising ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with Google Docs (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with or knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Past professional writing experience, with a portfolio to represent your work
- Past experience with WordPress or other blogging CMS
- Being located near Ann Arbor, MI is a plus, but is not required