B2B Content Writer – Product Design
My name is Daniel Roney and I am the CEO and founder of DETEKT. I have a passion for business and taking peoples product innovations all the way through to launch. I find it incredibly rewarding to see the final product in the market and the commercial success for our customers as they reap the rewards of their hard work and dedication.
We are looking for a Content Writer to help make our voice heard throughout the world so that we can support more emerging brands and innovators to embark on the exciting journey of developing their own product.
Right now we are looking for a content writer to help our team with the content writing activities in the business. Our marketing objective is to increase the frequency and amount of content we publish online. The first objective is to focus on our 2 currents websites and existing social media accounts.
The role will require having knowledge of the product design industry, generating ideas for new content and engaging regularly with our team. Up until this point I have done the writing myself and its time for me to pass this on to a talented individual!
The responsibilities of the job…
- Write blog articles on successful projects, industry topics, company news and events. (Refer to http://www.detekt.com/press/ and http://blog.detektdesign.com/ for an understanding of recent examples.)
- Write short social media posts for publication on FaceBook, LinkedIn, etc. (Refer to https://www.facebook.com/DETEKTDesign/)
- Prepare well-structured content drafts ready for internal review
- Coordinate with marketing coordinator to upload, update and prepare article illustrations
- Understand SEO guidelines to increase web traffic to the article content
- Understand successful approaches to promoting content on Social Media
- Understand customer needs and identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
What we are looking for…
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer
- Examples of published articles
- Enjoys working with team and joining a weekly meeting
- Excellent researcher
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you feel like you are the right person for the role go ahead and share samples of your work or your portfolio of published articles.
You can send these to Sara at [email protected].
It would be great to also write a few sentences about yourself or alternatively provide your LinkedIn profile if that is easier.
CEO & Founder