As a writer, you will have meaningful content responsibilities and will play a vital role in our content production process. You’ll be responsible for delivering perfect, accurate and well-researched OnlyFans copy that will engage our audience, rank well in Google and be both informative and engaging.
What you'll be doing:
- Ability to write 6K - 10K words a week
- Refine and update existing content pieces to reflect accurate product information, including pricing, promotions, retail partnerships, etc.
- Source images, charts, graphs and infographics to supplement content pieces.
- 1-3+ Years of proven dexterity with written language:
- You can translate ideas and complex research into attractive, precise copy that engages and informs your audience.
What you'll need:
- Experience in writing OnlyFans content
- Ability to use tools such as SurferSEO
- Ideal candidates are looking for a long-term career and are eager for promotion to content management and strategic roles.
- Experience working with niche websites and product review content.
- Experience with tools such as ClickUp, WordPress, SurferSEO, Google Docs, Slack, and willingness to learn new tools
- An understanding of progressive language
- Experience in writing SEO friendly content
**In your application - please share sample OnlyFans articles you've written and your CV**