Hi, I am Bhujal and I run a digital media business. I am looking for help with writing 1-2 long ghostwritten posts a week in the Online Business Software Reviews to draft high-quality articles.
Not just any writers though, oh no! We need Experienced & Enthusiast writers. Writers who know online marketing like the back of their hand, writers who can connect with our readers on a personal level and really tell the full story. Let’s make this clear, we’re not interested in providing 600-word fluff pieces to dodgy-looking sites littered with poor quality content.
If you’re a freelancer who dabbles in marketing articles from time to time in between writing about the latest health trends or following the latest cryptocurrency for sites across the web, stop right now. We’re not looking for a generalist, I’m afraid.
We’re looking for a true specialist who really understands the ins and outs of online marketing. Someone who can talk about their favorite email marketing software at the drop of a hat, someone who can tell us how to format content to improve the on-page user experience, and someone who truly gets excited about online marketing in the same way we do.
Topics will include numerous business software’s covering web hosting, Podcast hosting, CRM, email marketing, e-commerce platforms, and many many more.
Articles will range from 4500 to 6500 words.
We are looking for individuals who have proven experience and knowledge in digital marketing tools & software and are passionate about writing about it.
If this has caught your interest, the job requirements are listed below. Please read them over and if you feel that your qualifications will be an asset to the team, please apply below with a quick note about yourself, career/business goals, qualifications, and work samples.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Deep Expertise in Online Business tools / Software.
- You’re able to bring ideas to the table for “how to improve the articles on a creative basis” & not just relying on my team & me to hold your hand.
- You work fast while still maintaining the quality of the work.
- And did I say Extreme attention to detail? (This is the most important skill).
- Must be punctual & Native English writers are preferred but not necessary.
- Must be experienced & enthusiast using online software/tools such as (website builders, e-commerce platforms, podcasting software, webinar software, etc,..etc...)
- Enthusiast writer in the Saas niche that writes in conventional, Easy-going, humorous & presentable style that is also informative and research-driven. (Must have excellent writing, editing & grammar skills, as well as sentence structure).
- Thorough research ability is required & must be punctual who can hit all deadlines.
Proficient in using at least one SEO tool (Ahrefs and/or SEMrush & Surfer SEO)
- On-page SEO optimization experience is also a must.
- Have access to the following tools
1. Hemingway editor
2. Premium SEO tools (Ahrefs / SEMrush / SurferSEO) (optional)
- Basic graphics knowledge such as taking screenshots with minor editing.
- Access to Google Docs, PayPal & email.
Sample Reference Articles:
$150 per 4,500-6,500 word article plus the tip.
Process of Writing For Us:
Step 1: I will assign you a detailed outline with all the information that you'll need to write about.
Step 2: You write the 1st draft & send it back to me for review by the agreed-upon deadline. ($100)
Step 3: I will review the 1st draft and either accept it or send it back to you within 24 hours. ($50)
Step4: Rinse and Repeat while maintaining the quality of the content. ($$ payments will increase if you can do step 4 well).
Still Interested? Apply Below.
Your articles must be 100% original and must not violate any copyright laws (we will check for plagiarism)
Do not apply if you have poor writing skills
Do not apply if you have no interest or background in Online Marketing & Online Business Tools.
Please send us an example of 2-3 pieces of work (URLs preferred, not just a word file) you're proud of along with your application. We will NOT consider you if you haven’t submitted at least one piece.