Do you a passion for online marketing and the ability to write engaging content? If so, this job might be perfect for you.
My name is Perrin, and I’m the Head of Content at AuthorityHacker, a leading online marketing blog. Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people build and grow profitable online businesses.
We create epic blog posts. This is not your standard “write x number of words of unique content about this keyword” writing gig. We go to extreme lengths to research, plan and develop our ideas before we ever start writing.
We debate frequently. We run our own experiments. We track down industry experts for quotes. We create brand new techniques. We refresh old ideas for contemporary contexts, and we demonstrate them in real-world scenarios. It would be a catastrophic understatement to say we go the extra mile. On the Authority Hacker blog, we go the extra light year.
This is a full-time position for someone who takes immense pride in their writing, writes by getting their hands dirty, and wants to build a reputation as a thought leader in the industry.
The Writer will research and write blog posts for the Authority Hacker blog with meet or exceed our quality standards. He/She will accomplish this by working in a collaborative way our team and by seeking out unique angles and data driven insights into topics related to online marketing.
- At least one extremely high quality blog post per week is written
- Editorial quality standards are consistently exceeded
- Accompanying screencast videos are recorded and published
- Writing systems and processes are continually improved
- Minimal spelling and grammar (AP style based) corrections are required
- Fans are responded to in blog comments and on social media
- Accompanying copy is written for social media and email
- A strong understanding of how to create exceptional content
- An understanding of marketing concepts and familiarity with testing marketing tools
- Ability to learn and write about technical topics
- Attention to detail
- Native English speaker with impeccable written English
- Data driven mentality
- Strong research skills
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work across virtual teams
- The ability to continually improve quality and systems
This is a full time role. We expect 100% focus from this and you will be asked to sign a non-compete agreement.
- Work with an extremely high performing team
- Work from home with flexible hours as long as deadlines are met
- Access to our training, resources and network
- Unlimited vacation days
- Sizable bonus scheme
- Annual in-person company retreats/trips
Click the link below to fill in an application form or click here.