We build online courses....
Hiring Online Course Content Developer
One of the most important roles in our business - the person who interviews the client and writes up an outline of the course we create for them.
Do you want to get paid to learn as much as you possibly can directly from world-class experts?
Do you like getting to know people and developing a relationship with them?
Do you love courses, books, writing, and media?
Want to work from home, or Buenos Aires, or Hawaii?
What you'll be doing on a daily basis
1. Monitoring projects through Slack, Basecamp, and Asana
2. Read books, PDFs, blogs, and listening workshops from a client in preparation for building their course
3. Getting on calls to interview industry leaders to learn what they have to teach, guiding them through structuring that into a course
4. Outlining the entire course
5. Designing worksheets, quizzes, and other instructional design elements
6. Working with a team of dynamic colleagues all over the world
Most important characteristics
- Flexible / quick learner - you will be learning diverse new topics from scratch
- Great communicator / listener - you will be interviewing our clients for additional information for the course
- Super organized / structured thinker - a core part of our service is helping clients structure the course content. You will be helping them do that
- Extreme pride in great work - essential requirement is that you are passionate about doing an amazing job in everything that you do. The kind of person who encounters a situation thinking "I don't know how to do this, but I'll figure it out, and it will be damn good!"
More details and instructions to apply here: