** To apply, please fill in this application **
My name is Magdalena Wszelaki, I’m the founder of www.HormonesBalance.com, a nutrition practice dedicated to helping women rebalance their hormones with food.
My team and I are passionate about women’s health. I reach a community of over 340K of women. I'm a soon-to-be-published author with Harper Collins and have dynamic plans to expand into private label supplements and branded products.
I'm looking for a long-term team member, a content manager, who is passionate about health and also has in-depth knowledge of women’s health and nutrition. If you want to be a part of changing women's hormonal health (or someone you know), then read on :-).
It's a virtual contract position. You work your own hours. The rate is $25 to $30 per hour depending on the experience. The work load is estimated at 20 hours per week. During busy months like pre-launches, it might go up to 30 to 40 hours per week. Start date: August 1st, 2017.
*Responsibilities of Content Manager*
• Create and manage the content calendar - planning 3 months ahead (consisting of my own product or program launches, affiliate promos, special themes like breast cancer, etc)
• Write weekly newsletters to the database
• Research and write articles (that's only if you have a strong nutrition background, if not, this will be outsourced)
• Publish articles to WordPress (upload; proof; create blog banner, FB-compliant banner, thumbnail banner; insert promo banner for programs; optimize for SEO keywords; add to FB article line-up)
• Manage the designer to create infographics for articles that show great interest
• Work with affiliates to produce compelling promotional content; might be original and/or edit their assets; video interviews, articles, banners, infographics, etc.
• Spot trends in food, nutrition, cooking styles and develop content around them
• Work with recipe developers to develop unique recipes that support the monthly theme (affiliate promo or our own)
• Turn the most popular recipes into videos (work with a videographer on that)
• Manage posts on Facebook (schedule, edit, analyze insights)
• Build Pinterest community (create pins, tags, join like-minded groups)
• Experience in online content management
• Strong writing experience and interest
• Good knowledge of WordPress
• Good knowledge of the social media (esp Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram)
• Excellent knowledge of nutrition and women’s health
• Excellent internet skills, experience working in a remote position, and comfortable with technology
• Teamwork (or other collaborative platforms) is a plus
• Health coaches and IIN grads are a plus
• Excellent command of the English language
• MS Office/Google Docs skills required
• WordPress (good skills needed)
• Infusionsoft (for newsletter broadcast)
• Canva (for banner creation)
• You are insightful, kind and empathetic
• You are a team player and love people
• You are based in the US or Canada (no other countries, sorry)
• You can work under pressure and do not get overwhelmed during busy days (like launches)
• You have a genuine passion and deep knowledge of women’s health and nutrition
• You are flexible, able to work well within a team as well as independently
• You are resourceful and organized.
To apply, please help me get to know you better by filling in this form, plus attach your resume.
Thank you, Magdalena.