YSERP Published: February 2, 2022
I run one personal finance website, one digital marketing website and send out frequent guest posts. All of this needs writers and editors so I am looking for a few more.
While this is a freelance role, this is ongoing work.
I am looking for general writers and people to make edits to existing articles to make them relevant to that year or make specific changes based on a brief I will provide.
My content standards-
- I avoid vague content like the plague and hate fluff.
- Each piece should have screenshots or general images if nothing else, and be Grammarly checked.
- Tone: Conversational, Clear, Professional, Straight To The Point, ZERO fluffy language.
From my end-
Pay would be sent as quickly as you want (after each article if that works for you) via PayPal. We would do a test article to start off with (paid).
Please include these things for me:
- Please include how much experience you have as a freelance writer. It is fine if you don't have much just include some samples to back yourself up in that case.
- Please include links to your published content (not just word docs because there is no way I can confirm those are yours).
- Please include your pay per word count in your pitch and include the word 'cents' in some way (even if that is just in the beginning or end) so I can make sure you are actually reading this.
If you have any questions, just let me know!