Do you love the game of golf and enjoy writing?
We are looking to hire freelance writers who can contribute to our golf website.
Our site’s vision is to be the most comprehensive online resource for beginner and intermediate golfers by providing education, techniques, and guides on the best golf products available on the market.
- You must have experience with golf. We need to have confidence that what you write will be accurate, and have the depth of experience to make your articles interesting.
- All posts must be well-researched and useful for your reader
- You will need to follow our editorial guidelines. We will provide content briefs for each assigned article. As you grow with us, you’ll have the opportunity to take on more ownership.
- We expect you to learn quickly and produce posts that require very little editing
- You don’t have to be a professional writer, but we do need people who can use correct English spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- We pay “per word”, via PayPal. Rates are negotiable based on your experience. Please provide your rate in your application. Our articles are all either 1,000, 2,000, or 3,000 words in length. Article lengths are assigned based on the topic, so you’ll know up-front how much you’ll be paid for your efforts.
- Articles will be “ghostwritten”, with no attribution. As you grow with us, there's an opportunity to have your own bio appear on your articles.
- All writers will be expected to produce 2-4 articles per month. It is critical that you not miss a deadline, ever. Writers who miss a deadline will be let go. For most freelance writers, 2-4 articles per month is perfect so they have plenty of time to work on it without being overwhelmed, but writers can almost always pick up additional articles to write if you’d like more work.
OWNERSHIP & LEGAL
- You understand and agree that all photos, videos, written content, and all other media submitted to our site become the exclusive property of our business, and you do not have the right to republish that content on your own site.
- This opportunity is available for writers based in the US.
- This is a freelance writing gig and you will be an independent contractor and receive a 1099 at the start of the year.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you’re not a native speaker of American English.
Must be based in the US.
Ready to apply? Fill out the application.