Write your very best stuff at Audience Ops.
We give you steady writing work, a proven team-driven process that allows you to research each audience, come up with topics that matter, and we’ll support you so you can produce stuff that will resonate and genuinely help those readers get ahead.
Here’s why our writers love being part of the Audience Ops team:
- Steady, longterm, reliable freelance retainer.
- You get to brainstorm and research your own topics to write about.
- Our editors and other teammates are here to support you.
- Work from anywhere, any hours (we just care that your weekly deadlines are met)
- The best team Slack chat on the Internet.
The most important quality we’re looking for is your ability to write for industries that are relatively unfamiliar to you. You love asking questions and turning research interviews into compelling articles. You’ll be able to build your knowledge as you write for niche clients over a long period of time.
On the other hand, there are some industries/areas that come up quite often across our client base. It would be great if you have experience with some of these:
- Product development
- Online marketing
- App development
- Email marketing
- Sales and sales funnels
- Web design & development
US timezone required. You’re comfortable working remotely, with steady, ongoing part-time availability.
Is this you? Apply to join us!