We are a digital marketing company out of Boston looking specifically for an on-page SEO specialist. What this job entails is taking already existing copy and optimizing it using keywords that we choose, and eventually, keywords that you choose. You will be looking at meta titles and descriptions, on page copy, headlines, content length, ALT tags, etc.
We are happy to provide some training, but the ideal candidate for this position will know the ropes well enough to be able to work independently very soon. Extra extra bonus points to candidates who we can trust to take charge of this area of our business and really OWN the good work they do.
Please only apply if you:
- Have SEO experience
- Are reliable and can meet deadlines (we are a legitimate company looking for a legitimate remote worker -- we need dedicated, hardworking individuals to apply)
- Understand that today's SEO is much different than it was even just a couple years ago and is more than just inserting keywords
- Understand the importance of using related keywords and how they should be used (latent semantic indexing)
- Have a writing background -- it's critical to be able to write keywords in content naturally, even sometimes creating new sentences or reworking existing sentences in ways that make sense with the keyword.
- Can tell me what your favorite Neil Patel article is and why.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to reading your thoughtful responses.
-- Kaylen J., Director of Writing Services