I am looking for an experienced nutrition writer to compile content for an article on SIBO
This work should be thorough and well-researched, and you must be able to write in a conversational tone using story, analogies and examples that make the subject matter easy to understand (think 5th grade comprehension level).
Content to be Provided:
Detailed piece about SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth). Please include:
What Is It?
How Is It Caused?
Who Is Susceptible?
What Are The Symptoms?
How Is It Diagnosed?
One of many good sources on the subject is: https://draxe.com/sibo-symptoms/
- Self-motivated, ability to work alone given deadlines, structure, and feedback
- Trained in nutrition and health conditions
- Experience working in a nutrition or health field
- Experience with digestive health specifically
- Excellent story telling capability
- Detail oriented
- Great at research and fact finding
- Ability to create and deliver project quickly
$70 with 1-2 revisions as needed
Our deadline for completion of this project is 1-2 days from the date you are selected for the job.
The final document should be submitted as single spaced pages in a Word document.
Your sources will need to be cited as endnotes with hyperlinks. Plagiarism is not an option and will not be tolerated.
The format should be digestible (no super long paragraphs, and you can use bullets if needed). If you need to go over the word limit, that is okay. For an example of putting information into layman’s terms you can view this YouTube video and discussion of the Nervous System.
This opportunity could result in an ongoing partnership to create additional similar content around other health conditions for the right person.
When you respond, please answer the following:
- Can you send me a link that shows work you've created before that shows well researched material written in layman's terms?
Thanks in advance! I look forward to working with you!