Net admin writers needed
Are you a talented writer with a genuine interest in and experience with network admin? If so, you could be just the sort of person we are looking for to join our exciting team at Comparitech.com, a fast growing consumer and small business advice site providing information and reviews around information security, privacy, and net admin tools.
We are currently seeking new team members to write in-depth features and how-to guides/tutorials covering network admin tools.
- Previous online blogging or writing experience.
- You must be able to write a minimum of 2 posts per week.
- Produce well-researched content that covers topics comprehensively and engages our audience (there is no set length for posts or content and word count could be anything from 500 words to 3,000+).
- Be able to explain complex ideas or technical information in language the average person can understand. Also, when appropriate, be able to take interested readers on a “deep dive” of relevant concepts.
- A genuine interest and good level of knowledge in your chosen topic(s).
- Interact with readers via comments
- An excellent command of the English language
- Source images for your content.
- Some knowledge of WordPress to upload drafts of your posts and content.
- Experience with any photo editing application is a bonus.
- Some knowledge of how to write with SEO in mind
We are looking for high quality writers and can offer remuneration rates to reflect this for the right individuals.
Please send links to three samples of your published work and a cover letter about why you would be a good fit for this role. If you don’t have any published articles or posts but still feel you are particularly well-suited, please link to a Google Doc with an example of your writing. When applying, please include your desired rate per word.
No agencies please.