Hey there, I am the owner of a blog about archery & hunting. Our mission is to help people find a variety of tips, tricks, reviews & resources about archery & hunting. We are hiring a writer that can produce high-quality content and help us grow our site.
1. Here are 2 example articles with the style of writing we are looking for:
2. This is a long-term position. Basically, you will be writing all of our website contents depending on our topic. Your responsibility includes:
- In addition to your expert knowledge, you will have to research further on the topics to write content that provides real value, not a rehash of what you googled on the topic.
- Preferably, you know how to dig into scientific research and studies to produce better and more accurate information.
- Our orders typically consist of product reviews, product comparisons, and other blog posts (buying guides, how-tos..)
3. Essential skills and experience:
- At least 1.5 years of working experience as a writer for blogs or informational websites.
- Must be able to show examples of your previous work.
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar.
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
4. How To Apply:
Send an email to [email protected] with "Apply For Writer Position in Archery Blog " in the subject line. Your email should include:
- Tell us about yourself and your previous work related to the topic.
- Why you're a good fit for this position.
- Links to 2 -3 articles you wrote
- Your rate per 1,000 words.