We need to bring our clients closer to their audience and we need YOUR HELP!
Feel free to apply with your own bid but keep in mind this is an ongoing type of deal:
1) A detail-oriented native English writer with technical background and experience in the maintenance industry!
We are looking for writers that can provide actionable insights and that is why we look for someone that has personal experience (be it that this is your job, e.g. you are an engineer or a facility/maintenance manager) or that you have written extensively on the areas we are going to list.
The main areas that the articles are going to cover are CMMS, maintenance strategies and maintenance management in general, equipment reliability, fleet and facilities management, topics at the intersection of maintenance and manufacturing/construction industries.
Here are some examples of possible topics:
- Using CMMS In Failure Modes Analysis
- How To Manage Routine Maintenance Work On A Busy Construction Site
- The Difference Between Building Safety And Building Security
- Avoid Common Maintenance Checklist Creation Mistakes
- How To Increase Work Accountability In The Maintenance Department
- The Importance Of A Digital Maintenance Calendar For Fleet Maintenance
X Mistakes That Can Significantly Prolong App Development Process
- The Role Of Mobile Technology In Digital Transformation
- How To Track The Progress Of Outsourced Software Development Project
- How To Walk The Line Between UI/UX Design And CRO Optimization
Few Important Notes:
- We will NOT accept poorly written filler content. The content must be informative and provide real value to the reader. That's why applicants who have working experience in the field get the upper hand!
- Since the articles will be posted on authoritative sites, the content must be research-backed (with proper sourcing and fact-checking), but also engaging for readers, written in an approachable tone that invites them to act.
- Most of the content written will be used for guest posting, so the value is placed on the quality of the content rather than on mindless SEO optimization.
IMPORTANT AND REQUIRED: Provide 2 or 3 examples of your previous work IN THIS/SIMILAR NICHE - We have to see how you breathe and express yourself, and are not interested in examples of random travel or marketing posts.
If you perform exceptionally well, additional bonuses and raises may apply.
This is a long term opportunity, so you may expect a constant stream of work.
We try our best to make it all too easy for you, that’s why our milestones come with detailed writing guidelines and defined formatting.
Feel like you’re the person for the job? Please send your bids to the recruiter:
MAINTENANCE/FACILITIES MANAGEMENT: Dario at [email protected]
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT/DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: Nikola at [email protected]