Who Are We?
We're a blog in the digital marketing/online business niche that's looking for someone who is just as infatuated with these topics as we are.
The content we create is top-tier. In other words, very well-written and detailed articles in the industry that are seen from hundreds or even thousands of people.
Many of our articles are 1500-2000 words, but we also create epic content that can be 5000, 7000, or even 10,000+ total words! We provide you with a guide/template to work from, and you take it from there.
Who Are You (Hopefully)?
But really, if you're like us, you're a total nerd for this digital marketing/online business stuff and we love you for it.
A few other things we need you to be:
- Excellent researcher
- Native English Speaker/Writer
- Competitive (To beat our competitor articles in the SERPS of course!)
- Willing to learn and adjust to constructive criticism
- Okay with ghostwriting articles.
- Someone who wants a long-term relationship (It's cool if you're already married, we mean a professional relationship)
Who Are You Not?
- A writing generalist who writes about many topics and has written from time-to-time in this niche. (We're sure you're a good writer, but we want someone who really enjoys this stuff.)
- Someone who misses deadlines (Our #1 pet peeve, just don't do this.)
- Someone who plagiarizes content (We run everything through various tools, this won't end well for you.)
- Someone who hates writing. (Why are you here?)
Things to Know About Us:
- We pay competitive rates
- We pay you on time, every single week, like clockwork.
- We're 100% remote
- Our platform is highly respected and reputable
- We respect you both as a writer and a person. You aren't just an "employee" to us, you're part of our team.
- We'll give you a consistent workload each week
- We aren't your babysitter (We assign work, you complete work on time. Everyone is happy)
- We'll give you a free Grammarly login if you don't have it. (Makes editing easier, and makes you a better writer.)
- You'll like us. Really. Our employees enjoy their time here and have nothing but good things to say.