We are launching a new website and require bloggers to assist us in generating high level content based on our keyword research. We aiming for a large project to generate what we hope is eventually 3 blogs per page minimum as well as opportunity to continue to work with us after the contract is complete.
We are looking for freelance writers with experience in writing high level and also SEO related content for public speakers and the speaking industry.
Example Blog Types:
- About our Speaker Blogs: Their videos, their events, their own blogs they already created on their own sites, interviewed in the media, awards won in the media, appearing in the news/media (there are a ton of different ways and information available to blog about the speakers)
- About our Bureau and Speaking Industry Blogs: Venues, Events, General Keywords, Session formats, Speakers Bureau related, speakers agency related, Keynote, workshops, or Topics/Types - leadership, teamwork, mental health, Resiliency, etc. (keywords provided)
- Location + Industry + Speaker Blogs: We also have location based blogs in long tail keywords for pages we have on the site.
- Research, learn, understand, ask questions for the industry and our company.
- Create, maintain and deliver content in our brand voice and style. Must posses excellent writing skills, you should have a solid understanding of SEO writing best practices (such as inserting keywords/anchor text naturally and effectively).
- Have a strong command and critical thinking skills to align with the focus for SEO, Topics, Industry, Content and Positioning. Work within and advise on SEO best practices for the Blog Strategy. Keep up with our competition from time to time - test measure and produce.
- Must be accountable, punctual and keep up with the workload. Strong communication and ability to present new ideas, creative ways and study industry best practices/competition to create and maintain a unique strategy for our content.
- The speaking industry is huge..as is our SEO and Keywords...however we are competing in Canada. This gives us an ability to beat competition in Canada if done correctly. We also want to become a resource for resources, best practices, knowledge sharing, etc.
Please indicate how many blogs you can commit too per week/month. Please apply via ProBlogger, sending relevant examples of your work, and your price per word in CAD.
This is a partnership opportunity as although originally a contract, we can also hire help for you to create more content or guide other students/Upwork hires we have in the future. Content and SEO are two big areas we will always be investing in and having someone we trust to work on this with us is important.