- We're looking for a business writer who is passionate about the startup world, SaaS products, and writing about business compliance.
- You interests should lean toward the SMB market versus the enterprise market. If you don't know what SMB means, please do not apply.
- You must know about marketing channels like SEO, content marketing, paid ads, and use your experience to maximize exposure of your articles across these channels.
- You should also have an interest in the new workplace paradigm shift to a more remote workforce - also known as The Future of Work.
How to Apply
Please do not provide a generic pitch or a CV. I will not respond to your email unless it has answers to the following questions.
- What are your five (5) favorite business and/or compliance-related blogs that you read regularly? Please provide URLs.
- Did you ever guest post on one of these blogs? Please send me links to all of your guest posts on leading business blogs (no more than 10 please).
- Please give me the following links:
- Link to your own blog (if you have one)
- Link to your Twitter profile
- Link to your Quora profile
- Please tell me about your firsthand experience with internet marketing. Did you ever work in an agency? Did you ever do SEO freelance? Did you ever make money consulting/SEO/affiliates/blogging?
- What do you think about articles on www.bigcontrols.com. Please give me your honest opinion. Pick a couple articles and tell me what's good/bad about them.
- Rough budget is $150-200+/article.
- We're happy to give a lot of flexibility and creative freedom to the right person.
Send your answers to [email protected] and make sure your subject is "I know a ton about compliance".