We’re looking for 7 freelance writers for Hair, Styling Tools, Outdoor sports (scooter, bike, snowboard etc), Child/Parenting and Pet websites who can contribute at least 5000 words per week.
Here are a few examples of content that we’ll need for our projects:
Mostly informational in nature like “how to”, list-style articles, info-based articles, buyer’s guide.
We are affiliate marketers too and have our own affiliate websites. For these sites, we need individual product/best of products reviews that provide several product recommendations within a single category. For example: 10 Best Beard Trimmers, 8 Best Kitchen Faucets, 10 Best Hair Dryers, Hairfinity Botanical Hair Oil Review etc.
Looking for Writers primarily for these niches:
- Hair, Styling Tools
- Outdoor Sports (Bikes, Scooters, Snowboarding etc)
We are looking for freelance writers that:
Exhibit Stellar Writing Skills
Must have solid grasp of spelling & grammar, can express information in a concise and succinct manner, can engage with a reader throughout their article or review, satisfy the audience’s query with the article/review.
Great At Online Research
As a freelance writer in the team, you must be able to quickly research topics online in-depth. Knowledge of Google’s Advanced Search Operators is a bonus!
Article Structure & Formatting
As a writer, you should be well aware of using headings, lists, hyperlinks, citations, and related formatting in the course of your work.
Freelance writers should communicate often and make sure they understand the topic/work properly. We use Skype to communicate with all the writers.
The Details Should Be There
The articles/reviews should be extremely detail-oriented. Content must satisfy the reader’s query.
American (preferred), British, Australian & Canadian
We are currently only hiring writers that are American (preferred), British, Australian & Canadian who speak flawless Native English.
- We require all writers to be able to create at least 5000 words a week. If you’re doing great and can write more, we can assign you up to 8000 words of tasks each week. As we aren’t any agency nor hiring for other clients, we can adjust the work load depending on your performance, quality of the articles and capability.
- Able to quickly respond to any messages or updates from us on Skype.
- Deadlines: We have strict deadlines for all of our projects. Writers who consistently miss deadlines will be removed from the team.
- Project Management: We use Asana for managing our projects. You’ll need to work in asana (easy to use).
- Research: Writers need to conduct online research for every task they’re assigned. We expect all articles to include information that provides value to the reader. No random talk or generic sentences trying to finish the line. If the sentence doesn’t add value to the post, you don’t add it.
- Plagiarism: We are very strict when it comes to plagiarism. If any writer is found writing plagiarized content, we’ll stop working immediately. We use a couple of plagiarism-checking tool to ensure every single article is unique and a creation of the writer.
- Grammar: Writers must proofread to ensure there is no grammar/spelling errors in the content.
- We will NOT accept poorly written filler content. The content must be informative and provide real value to the reader. That's why applicants who have working experience in the field get the upper hand!
- If you’re a hairstylist/hair styling freak or a pet lover or a parent or have passion for outdoor sports, feel free to apply and you’ll definitely enjoy writing on our authority websites! If you do have passion in any of these niches, apply. If not, don’t apply as it’ll waste both of our time.
Rates & Payments
- Payment will be send through PayPal. So, you’ll need your own PayPal account.
- All newly hired freelance writers are offered a rate between $.03 to $.05 per word (30$ to 50$ per 1000 words) based on niche, experience, content quality etc. If you're shortlisted, we'll discuss about the rates. If you perform exceptionally well, raises may apply after a couple of months.
Note: We need over 300-500 articles a month for our own pool of websites. If you’re hired, there won’t be any shortage of projects for you. There are many agencies who’ll only assign you tasks when they’ll get work from other clients. In this case, if you’re hired you’ll work directly with those ‘clients’ (in this case ‘Us’) and get the flexibility to work less/more in any emergency.