Black rice, kale, stable glucose levels, lean body mass, turmeric.
If these things light you up, please read on. We are looking for talented ghost writers for our site.
We'd like some great writers who can help us put out 2500+ word articles several times each week.
Our potential candidates are:
- excellent writers
- native English speakers born and raised in US or Canada
- able to capture someone else's voice
- respectful of deadlines
- great at working with teams
- able to integrate provided SEO terms
- good researchers and able to find quality citations as needed
- word stylists who can craft copy into headers, subheaders, sidebars, bullet points, and lists
- skilled at being conversational and natural in their prose
- capable of selecting and incorporating appropriate supportive imagery
Here are a few more specifics about the opportunity. For each assignment, we will provide:
- A style guide
- Dr. C's content guidelines
- A video with Dr. C discussing the topic
- A high-level outline
- Keyword phrases
- Links to include and explain
Our message is to be clear, simple, and easy to act on. Our writer write as Dr. Christianson. Please see samples of his work on www.drchristianson.com and www.youtube.com/user/Alannmd
Our tone is compassionate and authoritative.
Our style is conversational. Think about having a close friend who is a doctor and is giving you the inside scoop.
Each writer we bring on may have the opportunity to do 1-2 assignments per week.
Compensation: $150 for each article.
- Must be original and able to pass Copyscape
- Must not violate any copyright laws
To apply, please include previous work, ideally on health topics and with detailed formatting as mentioned. Also let us know why health, wellness, natural medicine are important to you.
PS. Culture fit matters to us.
We are an upbeat and fun team and we love making a difference in people's lives.