Hey there, my name is Gloria, co-founder of an electrical tools website. Our goal is to help consumers conduct research on different electrical tool products and share our findings and recommendations with our readers so that they can make an informed buying decision.
Currently we are hiring 3 writers that can produce high-quality product buying guides, unbiased reviews and tutorials etc. to help us grow our site.
Here are some examples of the quality that we're looking for:
Possible subjects you'll need to write about could include: generators, chainsaws, welders etc.
(Note: You don't need to be an industry expert, but at least have some real-world experience in one of the above mentioned subjects)
You will start with 2~4 blog posts (2,000 to 4,000 words/post ) on a weekly basis, with much room to grow beyond this if you can deliver consistent quality work.
Your responsibility includes:
- You'll be assigned topics by me and given a submission deadline. Then you will have to research further on the topics and come up with a rough outline for the post. Once it’s confirmed you can start writing content that provides real value, not a rehash of what you googled on the topic.
- Preferably, you know how to dig into scientific research and studies to produce better and more accurate information.
- Our content typically consists of best power tool product buying guides, single product reviews, product comparisons, and other types of blog posts (how-tos..)
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professional writing experience: At least 2 years of working experience as a writer for related blogs or informational websites.
- Technical know-how: we'd expect our writers to have excellent knowledge on the topics (electrical tool) they're covering.
- Reliability: Can you work independently, anticipate the needs of our readers, and hit every deadline? Must be able to show examples of your previous work.
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar.
How To Apply
I do not need CVs, instead please answer the following questions (Please send your answers to [email protected] and make sure your subject is Electrical tools writer):
- Please provide at least 2~3 articles you feel are closest to the writing style & topics we like.
- Your background and experience with generators/welders/chainsaws, tell us why you are a good fit for this position (Pay attention as this is the most important one)
Our rate per 1,000 words is $30~$50 depending on the content quality. You will be paid per approved word. I look forward to hearing from you!