Hi, we are pets4you.com, the longest running site providing advertisement and helpful info about dogs and cats in the USA. For more than 27 years we have been privileged to help breeders easily find perfect homes for their beloved pets and also to come to the aid of future owners in search of their perfect furry friend.
Currently the website is undergoing a huge facelift and we are looking for someone who adores dogs and cats as much as we do and will help us to make our content more useful and engaging.
What you will actually do:
- Work with the content that we have and improve upon it
- Research and write new content to cover the topics that are missed
- We will provide you with a Guideline but any suggestions from your side are welcomed
- English Native Speaker or you’re fluent both in writing and speaking
- You have writing experience, editing and proofreading long-form blog posts/articles
- You are interested in dogs and/or cats. It would be perfect if you already have dogs/cats writing samples
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
- Excellent communicator
- Google Docs/Sheets usage experience
- You pay attention to every little detail
- Google is your friend when you need to find something
- Starting from 0,02$/word
- The average word-load per article is 1500 words
- We have a lot of content to work with so it depends on your time management skills and professionalism how much you can get
In your proposal please provide:
- Writing samples (pet related or others 1000+ words preferable)
- Editing work samples. Good if you have “before” and “after” drafts
- Passed grammar tests, if there are any
- Your rates and preferable way to get paid
- Your age and location
- How much work can you take on a weekly basis?
- What’s your typical turnaround time for a 1500-word article?
- Any other info about yourself you would like to tell us
- Your questions if you have any