ProBlogger community - this is a unique opportunity to become the leading subject matter expert on this mortgage product.
This goes beyond a writing job, we are seeking someone who can be the face of this loan program.
We are bound to only hire US-based employees due to compliance.
Neighbors Bank has a vision to make homebuying more affordable, accessible, and achievable. To support this vision, we offer USDA rural development home loans - often the best option for homebuyers in non-urban areas.
We are currently seeking a writer & content creator with the ability to become a leading USDA home loan subject matter expert.
Job responsibilities will vary but will include:
- Establishing yourself as a top USDA loan expert in the country
- Creating content of various types (long form written content, guest posts and articles, educational videos, etc.)
- Creating and managing media relationships
- Creating coordinated media pitches & conducting significant outreach
- Content creation & distribution strategy
- Keeping our company fully up-to-date on media landscape around USDA loans and related housing accessibility/affordability news
This unique position will report directly to the head of marketing. We’ll also want to know that you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills
- Demonstrated work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Great at telling a story using words, audio, and video
- Articulate and confident in a media interview setting
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and time constraints
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- At least a moderate understanding of mortgage products. You are not expected to currently be an expert.
- Ability to submit two writing samples
This is a fully-remote opportunity, and thus requires a highly self-motivated individual. We are seeking an ambitious individual who will produce consistent results.