We are hiring Freelance Editors for two different projects: a food blog, and a personal finance/investing blog.
Payment is a flat rate of $8 per article edited (This usually works out to around $16-$25 an hour).
What's In It For You?
- Long-term employment - Stable income and there is always work available
- Flexibility - Work from anywhere you want, deadlines are flexible, and time zones aren't important.
- Work on established sites - Your edits will impact thousands of readers
- Weekly Payments - No long waits for payment.
- No Images, or WordPress needed - Save time and focus on edits
- Native reader and writer of Canadian or American English
- Editing experience of at least one year, with samples
- A flair for writing interesting titles
- A grammar expert, with a knack for fact-checking and formatting
- Working knowledge of personal finance or food niche
- Can edit between 10-30 articles per week on a timely basis.
FILL OUT THIS QUICK 5-MINUTE GOOGLE FORM TO APPLY: https://forms.gle/3KJoK8Jz2SacsCtdA