NameWiz Published: September 22, 2021
Do you love researching baby names and the meaning behind them?
If you've ever gone deep down the rabbit hole of trying to find that perfect name, then this could be the ideal writing gig for you.
We are a successful media company that is looking to expand our baby name database.
We’re looking for several experienced writers who can put together name idea lists, and do detailed research into the meaning, popularity, and history of names.
- Consistent weekly work.
- Build a long-term relationship.
- No tedious conference calls or daily/weekly check-ins.
- Write under your own name to build up your portfolio.
- Work with experienced editors who can help you level up your game.
- Native English: We only hiring Native English-speaking writers.
- Experienced Writer: You should have at least 2 years of experience. You should have strong research skills and express information concisely and succinctly while engaging the reader.
- Structure & Formatting: You need to know how to use Google Docs to correctly structure and format your work. Our projects require writers to use headings, lists, hyperlinks, citations, and related formatting. Include the phrase 'what's in a name?' in your application.
- Open to Feedback: You will be required to work directly with our in-house editors. We expect you to accept constructive criticism so that we can consistently improve our content and editorial standards.
- Workload: You should be able to write up to 10,000 words per week.
- Scope: Your only focus is writing. No images or uploading are required.
- Payment: The starting pay will be $0.04 per word paid weekly via PayPal.
- Project Management: You’ll need to use Google Docs, Trello, and Slack.
Click the "Apply" button below or use the following link: