Dr. Tracy Gapin is a board-certified urologist, men’s health expert, author, and professional speaker who specializes in precision performance medicine. Using cutting-edge age management protocols, Dr. Gapin coaches Fortune 500 executives, entrepreneurs, and evolutionary leaders of business and high performance.
He incorporates human epigenetic coaching, hormone optimization, peptide therapy, state-of-the-art biometric monitoring, and nutrition and lifestyle intervention to provide men a personalized path to optimizing health and performance. Dr. Gapin is incredibly passionate to help men optimize their health, vitality and longevity. You can find him at smartmenshealth.com.
We are looking for talented writers to write as ghost writers on our site. You are the right candidate for this opportunity if you are:
- an above average writer with English being your first language
- able to handle a good workload and produce exceptional work under pressure/deadlines.
- interested in researching and writing about men’s health issues such as testosterone, sexual health, libido, erectile dysfunction, epigenetics, nutrigenomics and effective vitamins and supplements for men.
- willing to write the BEST 2,000+ word article on the topic(s) that you are assigned with appropriate research from Pubmed, Google Scholar, and elsewhere to find necessary information and sources.
Your writing should be able to match our tone, style, and audience and be in line with Dr. Gapin’s philosophy (these guidelines will be provided to you)
Please note that our scientific referencing style is to include the source (as a number in brackets linking to the source's page) at the end of the sentence - not as a reference list at the bottom of the article.
Types of Articles
We are looking to publish only EPIC content (2000+ words) on our site that meets 3 main criteria:
- clear, simple, and actionable
- authoritative and backed by science (where applicable)
- written in a conversational tone that sparks interest (to a male audience)
Compensation: $75 for each 2,000+ word article
Process of Writing For Us
Step 1: We will assign you a topic, headline for your article, and SEO keyword phrase to include as you write.
Step 2: You write the article and send it back to us before the due date.
Step 3: Rinse and repeat.
- Your articles must be 100% original and pass Copyscape
- Posts should not violate any copyright laws
- Please do not apply if you were not born and raised in an English-speaking country, have sub-par writing skills, or have no interest or experience in health or nutrition content.
Please be sure to include at least 2 examples of previous work. We will not consider applicants who miss this important step.